CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Keeping on Track

I have struggled with my weight for a couple of years now. I would lose 5, 15, 20, heck even 50 pounds and then just gain it all back. The last two years have been even harder to lose. I think stress and honestly just the lack of self love has been a big factor. This year I have decided is going to be different. I am going to commit to work out at least 4-5 times a week. I am trying so hard to eat healthy. It is hard when you are addicted to chocolate. I can do it, I will just take it one day at a time. This is the work out I did today. I love her walk videos and I have several of them. I have a lot of exercise DVD's, which is great because I do not live close to a gym. So wish me luck!

0 comments: