CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It has been awhile since I blogged. I was going great, then Will's Angel Anniversary came and I just didn't want to do anything. So I gave myself some time off from this blog. I am back and I hope I can get back into the swing of things.

It has been freezing here the last few days and we even had a few snowflakes. It was pretty but really didn't last long. I think it is going to warm up this weekend. I really hope so, I just don't like cold weather.

I have been continuing my exercise and trying to eat healthy. I have decided to not weigh myself at all. This is where I always get in trouble, I think the scale should say a certain number and then it doesn't and I get irritated. So I am going to just go by how my clothes fit for now. Later on down the road, I will weigh myself again. I am hoping that it works for me. Anyone have any suggestions for a low calorie chocolate fix? My sweet tooth really gets me in trouble.

I hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

When you find that low cal chocolate let me know please.

Take care Robin. :D

Kelly

Aileigh said...

Hang in there! You are never far from my thoughts. I know his angelversary is hard. Will is loved and remembered. Big hugs to you.

Love and Hugs,
Aimee

Unknown said...

Thinking of you.

Kara

littlewonders said...

I'm so excited to finally have found your blog! Thinking of you.

Shonda

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it seems like a cruel twist that broccoli tastes like broccoli and chocolate tastes like chocolate.

We are converting to more organic foods, giving up high fructose corn syrup and more processed foods. It's been a hard move.

Thinking of you during this difficult time of Will's anniversary.

Warmly,
Darcy