CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009



I thought I would take the next few days to introduce you to my family. I have a wonderful husband, Jody, and the deer in the picture is his. I know some of you may not agree with hunting and I totally understand that. I know I could never kill an innocent little animal, well except the few that have jumped in front of my car. Anyway, hunting is helpful though, it puts meat in our freezer.

Back to my husband, he loves to hunt and fish. He is an outdoor kind of person. Most of the men in his family are this way. The women have just learned to live with it. Occasionally we have to put our foot down and tell them that they will just to have to skip a weekend or two. Jody is pretty good about and has missed opening weekend for me before.

He is a pretty nice guy and I think I will keep him around for awhile.

0 comments: