CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My new favorite thing


My local Publix had Larabar's on sale this week. I have been wanting to try them so I grabbed a few. Oh my goodness they are so good! I tried the apple pie and the peanut butter cookie one so far. They are very good and very filling and they are all natural too! I will definitely buy these again, they are my new favorite!

I have been struggling a little in the exercise department lately. I slacked off around the holidays and have not gotten back into the things yet. I have exercised some, but I was exercising at least 5-6 times a week and I am lucky if I get it in 2 times a week now. I am looking for some motivation if you find any send it my way.

I have been in a funk lately and I am trying so hard to get out of it. It is tough not having Michael here. We have found out he will be deploying in the next few months and will be gone for around ten months. UGH! I am not sure if my heart can take it, it is harder than I thought it was going to be.

I hope everyone is doing well! God Bless!

Robin

0 comments: